Cause related marketing
Linking your brand or product with Everyman can be a great way to boost sales, build customer loyalty and attract new customers.
- Improved brand recognition and perception
- Differentiation from competitors
- Driving sales
- Positive PR coverage
- Increased customer loyalty
Companies involved with Everyman in this way, include:
The case for CRM is supported by research findings:
- 86% of consumers agree that when price and quality are equal they are more likely to buy a product associated with a cause
- 44% of British public believe that when buying a product it is very important that the company demonstrates a high degree of social responsibility
- 71% of consumers who have participated in a CRM programme reported a positive impact on their behaviour or perceptions; this includes 48% saying that they: switched brand, increased usage and tried or enquired about new products
- 75% of all participants in CRM programmes feel that it affects their future behaviours and attitudes and that they are more likely to recommend the company/product/brand/service, more likely to use the company /product/brand/service and look out for other associations in the future
- 68% of consumers say medical causes are the most important
For more information about working with us or to arrange a meeting, please or call us on 020 7153 5309.
(Sources: Research International, MORI 1998/2002, BiTC, Secrets of Success 2002, Brand Benefits 2003)