The enterprise unit has five members of staff who are based at 123 Old Brompton Road, London.
Activities of the Unit
- The main purpose of the Enterprise Unit is intellectual property management. This means that the Enterprise Unit is responsible for all material transfer agreements, confidentiality agreements, collaborations with industry and technology licensing
- The Enterprise Unit is responsible for the formation of spin-out companies and provides spin-out company support
- The Enterprise Unit will assess inventions for patenting and oversee the filing, prosecution and maintenance of Institute patents
- The Enterprise Unit will market inventions
- The Enterprise Unit manages the rewards to inventors scheme